Thursday 31 January 2013

Portfolio

I've been quite diligent in posting a photograph each day over on aminus3. Here's why I started doing this. I knew that by signing up to that photography community site I would be pushed to review old photos, take new ones and actually go out with the purpose of taking photos. I've had at least 3 purposeful wanders around the hills were I live, taking photos and putting a little thought into taking them, rather than just snapping away. I don't claim to have created any amazing pictures, but I like what I've posted. Snow has dominated the most recent photos, given that Glossop was white over for a good week or so it was hard not to get inspired.  If you've not yet seen my portfolio over on aminus3 head over and click through the photos, let me know what you think too - always good to get feedback.

James Thorn, Lower Shelf Stones and Higher Shelf Stones taken on 22 January 2013

2 comments: