Saturday 12 January 2013

5km PB

I ran my inaugural park run today at Marple, with the delightful company of several other Glossopdale Harriers - thanks for the course recce/warm up and company before and afterwards. Many thanks also to all the volunteers and marshals on the course - a cold and windy day to be stood around. I did thank a few, but in my attempts at regulating my breathing it wasn't always possible. My shoe choice was good, opting for x-talons I had no sliding around on the muddy patches we ran through.

Your barcode
the barcode, a great way of timing and logging results...more races should have this system

I'm pleased to report I came 9th lady, 48th out of 147 runners and got myself a PB with a time of 25:40. Here's a link to the results. I shall be back at some point to run this race again. A sub-25min is my aim.



1 comment:

  1. Nice one Lynne. Good way to start the year, with a pb.

    ReplyDelete