Friday 5 August 2011

S&P Gym - session plans

Here's what I do at the gym on Monday's:


RDL is a Romanian Dead Lift - hard to describe and difficult to do at first.
Press ups for me are done on a bar - not yet being able to do full body weight press ups means I'm building up to them by gradually lowering the bar as I gain strength.
KB = kettle bell


and on Thursday's:

SB HE +KF = swiss ball, not sure what the rest means - I put my feet on top of the ball, shoulders on floor and roll the ball towards me, lifting my lower back/glutes up and squeezing glutes at the top. Man these are hard after the first 7 or 8 in each set, and by the third set I'm shouting expletives!

Think the rest are self explanatory - if not, let me know and I'll explain them.

I'll take a snap of my notes next session, and give an explanation of my hand-written scrawl. The paper isn't so pristine now I've done 2 sessions...sweat and pen mark all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment