Monday 15 August 2011

Foundation

Here's the foundation programme I've been working on for the past 4 weeks....just session 2 to complete on Thursday:


Then next week I'll be issued a new programme - and let the hard work begin. My goals are to lose some weight and get leaner - so that means a low carb/high protein diet.  I'm still getting used to the eating side of things - and am keeping a food diary for a week so that Sean down at S&P Gym can show me where I can make better choices - and cut out stuff I shouldn't be eating. There's also the issue that what to eat changes depending on what level of exercise I'm doing - so for someone who's never put a huge amount of thought into diet and exercise this is all very exciting, and challenging.

I'll write more about my training programme and how I've got on with it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment